Monday, January 4, 2010

So here I am again!

Wow. Looking at the last blog post I made, um....gee....yeah, it was almost a year ago. Whoops. What can I say, life happened and I just sort of fizzled out.

I believe I started this blog to vent out my feelings, frustrations, good moments, bad moments, etc. while Nick was away. So here I am again, with Nick away. The last time, he was away at an Army school, this time, it's Iraq for the second time. I figured, what better time to start up again than now? I think when he is home, I tend to need to blog less, mostly because I have my best friend around me to vent to and share my life with on a daily basis. That's not to say I still don't have my fair share of friends to talk to, it's just that no one else knows me the way he does. Half the time, I don't even have to say anything and he already knows what's on my mind. I don't have to explain stuff to him, or give him the background story, because he already knows. He knows me as well as, if not better than, I know myself. So when he's not here, the next best thing to me is blogging. My friends hold a special place in my heart, but sometimes it's just easier to type it out. Besides, letting everything out might help with little things like, you know, sleep (what is that again?), feeling emotional, talking to myself (only half-kidding here!) and whatnot.

So here I find myself again.

Side note: I plan to write a little more tonight after the kiddos are in bed for the night and I have some peace and quiet, but I just wanted to re-start the blog with a special post.

No comments:

 
Trace